No Upcoming Course Dates Scheduled
Contact us to schedule a date!
About this Course
Are you itching to get your hands on data locked away in an SQL database?
This course provides a solid practical grounding with lots of hands-on exercises using the SQL SELECT command, the workhorse for getting data out of an SQL database.
T-SQL Essentials Course Outline
- About this Course
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Key Concepts: Database, Table, Column
- WHERE (Filter Text)
- Key Concepts: Data Types
- WHERE (Filter Numbers)
- WHERE (Filter Dates)
- WHERE (Filter NULL)
- Column Aliases (AS)
- ORDER BY
- SELECT DISTINCT
- AGGREGATE Functions
- GROUP BY (with SQL)
- GROUP BY (with Excel Pivot Table using an SQL table)
- Key Concepts: Primary Key, Foreign Key, Relationship, Referential Integrity
- LEFT/RIGHT JOIN
- GROUP BY (with Excel Pivot Table using an SQL Query)
SSRS Reporting Services