Terms and Conditions
> Terms and Conditions
Bookings and Payment
- Bookings are made on a "first-come, first-served" basis. If the course is already fully booked, students may be recommended an alternative scheduled course or placed on a waiting list.
- Course fees are payable 10 business days prior to course commencement unless you have previously arranged special payment conditions with your Account Manager. All courses attract 15% GST. Payment methods: direct deposit, credit card, cheque or cash.
- Payments via Invoice are payable no later than the 20th of the following month of the course date
- Unless payment is received 10 business days before the course, the student cannot be guaranteed a place on the course.
- Participant substitution is free of charge at any time (the substitute attendee must be at an appropriate skill-level for the course).
- All changes to course bookings must be made in writing. Date change requests received less than 10 business days prior to the start of the course will incur a fee of 50% of the total course price.
- If you are travelling to a RightClick-Training Ltd course, we recommend you do not make travel arrangements until your class is confirmed. RightClick-Training Ltd is not liable for any travel expenses incurred.
- Course participants must comply with course prerequisites (where specified)
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- In the event of a student postponement/cancellation within 10 business days of course start date, the full course fee will be charged.
- No refund for "No Shows"
- In the case of a course cancellation, confirmed students will be notified (where possible) at least five (5) business days prior to the scheduled course commencement date.
- RightClick-Training Ltd reserves the right to change course schedules, course pricing, discontinue courses, modify course content, limit class size, cancel courses and refuse entrance to a course.
Collection of Information
RightClick-Training Ltd does not receive or store credit card transaction information.
RightClick-Training Ltd does store information you enter on our web site or have provided to us in application, registration or administration processes.
No personal information is collected when you browse anonymously. Anonymous browsing is when personally identifiable information is not required by an individual to gain access to our web site. In addition, personally identifiable information such as name, birthdates and contact details (e-mail addresses) are only collected when you make an enquiry, place an order or book on a course. All other information will be requested from you directly.
Information collected is kept for as long as it is needed to service your account and provide services and products requested by you. When your information is no longer needed for these purposes we will destroy or permanently render anonymous any information held about you.
Use and Disclosure of Information
The primary purpose in collecting information from you is to enable us to fulfil our business commitments to you in providing membership and educational and training management services and to improve these services to you and other members of RightClick-Training Ltd.
We may use the information you provide to help improve the services we deliver to you, measure consumer interest in RightClick-Training Ltd's services, inform you of other RightClick-Training Ltd products and services or to comply with requirements under the law.
We will not share your information with other parties (such as suppliers, agents and business alliance partners) who provide various services to RightClick-Training Ltd.
RightClick-Training Ltd will not, without your consent, disclose personal information for any purpose (a Secondary purpose) other than for the main purpose (Primary purpose) of fulfilling our business commitments to you, except where:
(a) It is required or authorised by law or for purposes of law enforcement and matters directly related to law enforcement or the prevention of unlawful activity;
(b) The Secondary Purpose is related to the primary purpose (or directly related when sensitive information is involved) and there is a reasonable expectation that we would use or disclose the information in the circumstances;
(c) RightClick-Training Ltd reasonably believes it is necessary to prevent any serious and imminent threat to any persons life, health or safety or the publics health or safety.
RightClick-Training Ltd will not otherwise disclose your personal information to any other party without your consent.
Third Party Relationships
Storage and Security of Personal Information
RightClick-Training Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your provide personal information in a secure environment and when the information is no, longer needed it will be destroyed or permanently render anonymous.
In conjunction with our key suppliers and agents, we operate secure data networks protected by an industry standard firewall and password protection system. We also take care to ensure that we have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorised access, alteration, modification or disclosure of your user data under our control.
The security of any information (including personal information) downloaded and stored on your PC/Server etc is the responsibility of the individual. The individual is also responsible for the correct configuration of the hardware and software he/she uses to access the RightClick-Training Ltd web site, along with the physical security and maintenance of that equipment.
Notwithstanding the fact that we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You can help us keep your personal information secure by ensuring that any password you use on our web site is kept strictly confidential, and by logging off when you have finished using a shared computer.
RightClick-Training Ltd imposes strict rules on its employees who have access either to the databases that store your user information or to the servers that host our services and while we cannot guarantee that any unauthorised access, disclosure, loss, misuse or alteration to your data will not occur, we will take all reasonable steps to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
You accept the inherent security implications of dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold RightClick-Training Ltd or its agents or suppliers responsible for any breach of security.
Cookies may also be used to "track" or "follow" your movement through our web site. This will be used to determine which areas of our web site are the most popular so that we can improve users access to relevant information on our services and make your on-line experience more informative and worthwhile. In particular, RightClick-Training Ltd Cookies may collect information such as the server your computer is logged onto, the browser type you are using, the time and date of your visit together with the particular pages you are accessing.
If you reject all Cookies, you will not be able to use areas of the RightClick-Training Ltd web site that require you to "sign in," and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, many areas within the RightClick-Training Ltd web site do not require that you accept Cookies.
RightClick-Training Ltd is committed to providing consumers with a fair and responsive system for handling and resolving complaints. You have a right to complain and to have your complaint handled efficiently. We believe that in receiving your complaint, we are provided with a valuable opportunity to improve the services we deliver to you and maintain your confidence in RightClick-Training Ltd and our services.
If at any time you wish to lodge a complaint in respect of the handling, use or disclosure of your personal information by RightClick-Training Ltd you may notify us of your complaint via our website Contact Us